From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Andrea or andrea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Andrea is a given name common in many parts of the world.
Andrea may also refer to:
- Andrea Chénier, an 1896 opera by Umberto Giordano
- Andrea (film), a 1973 Argentine musical comedy film
- Andrea (Andrea Bocelli album), 2004
- Andrea (The Sunrays album), 1966
- Andrea (Andrea album), 2010
- Subtropical Storm Andrea (2007), the first named storm of the 2007 Atlantic hurricane season
- Tropical Storm Andrea (2013), the first named storm of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season
- SS Andrea, an Italian cargo ship
- SS Andrea Doria, an Italian ocean liner which capsized and sank on 25 July 1956
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.