Andrea Calderwood is a British film and television producer. She won a British Academy of Film and Television Award for Best British Film for her work on The Last King of Scotland. She produced the HBO television mini-series Generation Kill.
|2014||Our Kind of Traitor||Producer||Pre-production|
|A Most Wanted Man|
|2013||Half of a Yellow Sun|
|Kiss the Water||Executive Producer|
|2010||I Am Slave||Producer|
|2006||The Last King of Scotland|
|2002||Once Upon a Time in the Midlands|
|It Was an Accident|
|There's Only One Jimmy Grimble|
|Love's Labour's Lost||Associate Producer|
|1999||The Darkest Light||Executive Producer|
|An Ideal Husband|
|Blue Black Permanent||Location Manager|
|1988||The Dressmaker||Production Trainee|
|2011||The Field of Blood||Executive Producer||Mini-series|
|1998||Invasion: Earth||Executive Producer|
|Looking After Jo Jo||Various episodes|
|1997||Bumping the Odds||TV Movie|
|The Missing Postman|
|1996||The Crow Road||5 episodes|
|Flowers of the Forest||TV Movie|
|Truth or Dear|
|1995-1997||Hamish Macbeth||15 episodes|
- "Andrea Calderwood interview: In the line of fire". The Scotsman. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- "Mother of invention Andrea Calderwood was once written off as a wee lassie in a big job. Eight years later she is emerging as a creative heavyweight in the world of films". Herald Scotland. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- Solomons, Jason; French, Philip (14 February 2010). "Who's tipped for glory at the Baftas?". London: The Guardian. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- "Andrea Calderwood". British Film Institute. Retrieved 3 April 2011.
- The Herald: Scotland's Top 50 Influential Women of 2012, numbers 39-46 Retrieved 2012-07-01