|Ethnicity||Acadian, Irish and Migmaw|
|Education||BA in Political Theory, York University
MA in International Development Studies, Carleton University, PhD, University of Cambridge
|Occupation||Canada Research Chair in Gender, Work and Care|
|Employer||Carleton University, Brock University|
Andrea Doucet (born c.1960) is a Canadian sociologist and writer. She is Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies at Brock University, and holds the Canada Research Chair in Gender, Work and Care. She is also the editor of the academic journal Fathering. She is the sister of BBC journalist Lyse Doucet.
- (with Janet Siltanen), Gender Relations: Intersectionality and Beyond, Oxford University Press, 2008
- Do Men Mother?, University of Toronto Press, 2006, ISBN 0-8020-8546-6
- 2007 John Porter Tradition of Excellence Book Award from the Canadian Sociological Association
- "BBC World Service - Newshour". Bbc.co.uk. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- Tom Fraser "Brock gets world-renowned working family researcher", St Catharine's Standard, 13 October 2011
- [dead link]
- "Andrea Doucet, Sociologist and Writer". Http-server.carleton.ca. 2010-01-24. Retrieved 2012-11-13.
- Doucet, Andrea (2006). Do Men Mother?: Fathering, Care, and Domestic Responsibility. University of Toronto Press. p. xi. ISBN 9780802085467.