|Born||1960 (age 52–53)|
More recently, she has travelled throughout the USA and Canada to illustrate Great Gardens of America (2009) which was written by Tim Richardson and published by Frances Lincoln, and her latest book The Garden Source depicts inspirational ideas for gardens and landscapes and is due to launch November 2011.
She works with leading Landscape Architects and Garden Designers worldwide to document their work for publicity and editorial projects; notably Reed Hilderband in the USA and Lady Arabella Lennox-Boyd in the UK.
She has collaborated on numerous book projects with Noel Kingsbury amongst others.
- Plantworlds first solo book of photography published by Damiani (October 2005)
- Hardscape by Ann-Marie Powell published by David and Charles- Sole photographer (September 2001)
- On Virgin Ground by Paul Thompson published by Frances Lincoln- Cover and major contributing photographer (April 2001)
- Lost Gardens Channel 4 Book by Jennifer Potter- Sole Photographer (November 2000)
- Grasses and Bamboos by Noel Kingsbury published by Ryland Peters and Small- Sole photographer (Oct 1999)
- Bold Plants by Noel Kingsbury published by Ryland Peters and Small- Sole photographer (Oct 1999)
- Wild About the Garden Channel 4 Book by Jackie Bennet (1997)
- The Ultimate Book of Herbs and Herb Gardening Author Jessica Houdret, published by Anness (1998)
- Herbs Author Susie White (1998)
- Garden Doctors Channel 4 Book by Dan Pearson and Steve Bradley, published by Boxtree and featured in Your Garden magazine.
Other publication contributions
- '‘The Heligan Vegetable Bible’' by Tim Smit (front cover)
- '‘Living Sculpture’' by Paul Cooper (front cover)
- Secrets lost in Silence’' Channel 4 book by Tim Smit
- Terracotta’' by Anthony Noel
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan Channel 4 book by Tim Smit (selection of Panoramic 6 x 17 cm and 6x7cm photographs)
Her collection of work forms the stock library Garden Exposures and regularly appears in the national and international press including House & Garden, Gardens Illustrated, Garden Design (USA), Country Living, The English Garden, The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian Weekend and the Times Weekend.
- RSA (London) solo exhibition of photography permanently on display from 1997–2005
- The Museum of Garden History, Lambeth Palace, London – Gardens with Soul (solo exhibition) October 1999
- Chanticleer, Pennsylvania, USA - Garden Exposures - exhibition of photographs taken at Chanticleer gardens with the sculptures of Alasdair Currie. July - September 2004
- The Old Course Hotel, St Andrews, Scotland - Art on the Links - solo exhibition - Spring 2000
- The Hulton Getty Gallery, London - Take Four August 2001. Exhibition of work along with two other photographers Nick Danziger and Ben Elwes
- Plantworks – exhibition of photography with fellow photographer Jonathan Buckley - April 2003
- London Wetland Centre – May 2003 Solo exhibition of photography alongside the work of Sculptor Alasdair Currie