|Full name||Andrea Mancini|
|Date of birth||13 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Genoa, Italy|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2008||→ Monza (youth-loan)|
|2010–2011||→ Oldham Athletic (loan)||1||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Fano (loan)||10||(0)|
|2012–2013||Real Valladolid B||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 September 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Mancini started his career at Inter Milan where his father was the first team coach. He started as a member of the Giovanissimi Regionali team in the 2005–06 season, and had moved up to the Allievi Regionali team for the 2007–08 season. The next season (2008–09), he left Inter for a loan spell with the Monza youth team, along with a number of other young Inter players that included his elder brother, Filippo. He was released from Inter as a free agent in June 2009.
Oldham Athletic (loan)
On 3 November 2011, Mancini started a one-month loan spell at Oldham Athletic along with his Elite Development Squad teammate Luca Scapuzzi. He made his debut two days later as a late substitute in the Latics' home defeat to local rivals Bury and was also an 85th minute substitute for the home side in the Football League Trophy quarter-final game against Crewe Alexandra three days later. Mancini extended his loan for a further month despite only appearing twice as a substitute so far. Andrea Mancini was sent back to his parent club after a disappointing loan spell, only making two substitute appearances in two months for the club.
Return to Manchester City
After spells at Fano and Oldham Athletic on loan, Andrea returned to Manchester City. On 25 May 2012 Manchester City released Andrea. Andrea only spent a year at the English club making no senior appearances. Mancini was on trial with League One side Bournemouth during the 2012/13 pre-season.
On 27 July 2012 Andrea signed a 1-year contract with Spanish club Real Valladolid B.
On 19 June 2013, Mancini was signed by Hungarian League club Budapest Honvéd. On 12 July 2013, Roberto Mancini watched his son live playing in the UEFA Europa League 2013–14 season against Čelik Nikšić. The match ended with a 9-0 victory for Budapest Honvéd.
Updated to games played as of 28 September 2014.
- "Oldham sign Man City's Luca Scapuzzi & Andreas Mancini". BBC Sport. 3 November 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Comunicati Segreteria N°10 (2009–10) (user copy)". Lega Calcio (the original web-published document) (in Italian). Scribd personal account (original document inaccessible as web link now dead or corrupted). 27 July 2009. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Newcastle United 1 – 0 City (EDS match report)". Manchester City F.C. 16 November 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
The British media does not report the movement of academy level players (as they are not sufficiently newsworthy) so the chances of finding a contemporaneous press release reporting Andrea's actual date of signing for MCFC is next to none. This match report establishes that he was already signed up and being teamsheeted for EDS games by mid-November 2010.
- "(06/11/2010)- Ajax Game Update". Manchester City F.C. November 2010. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
This item suggests that Andrea played against a Jong Ajax side in a friendly youth game in Holland only a few days prior (6 November) which was one of a series of matches organized to help establish the viability of and promote the planned NextGen series competition. This games possibly also served as Andrea's EDS trial if he had not already been signed up by that date.
- Full Soccer
- "Latics loan City strikers". Sky Sports. 3 November 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Second-half Report". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. 5 November 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Oldham 3 – 1 Crewe". BBC Sport. 8 November 2011. Retrieved 8 November 2011.
- "Andreas Mancini extends Oldham Athletic loan spell". BBC Sport. 9 December 2011. Retrieved 9 December 2011.
- "Latics loan updates". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. 9 January 2012. Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- "Honvéd: Roberto Mancini fia Kispesten folytatja - sajtóhír". Nemzeti Sport. 19 June 2013.
- "Andrea Mancini: Nehéz elképzelni, mekkora terhet jelent a név - exkluzív". Nemzeti Sport. 29 October 2014.
- "Haladás: Mancini, Alcibiade és Branescu is aláírt". Nemzeti Sport. 20 January 2015.