|Full name||Andrei Vladimirovich Piatnitski|
|Date of birth||27 September 1967|
|Place of birth||Tashkent, Soviet Union/ now Uzbekistan|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Andrei Vladimirović Piatnitski (Russian: Андрей Владимирович Пятницкий) (born in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 27 September 1967) is a retired association football midfielder. Currently he is the manager of FC Vityaz Podolsk in the Russian First Division.
In 1990, he played one match for the USSR. In 1992 he played for the CIS and then for the Uzbekistan national football team. Then he played for Russia national football team and was a participant at the 1994 FIFA World Cup.
- UEFA U-21 Championship 1990 winner.
- Russian Premier League champion 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996.
- Russian Premier League bronze: 1995.
- Soviet Cup winner: 1992.
- Russian Cup winner: 1994.
- Russian Cup finalist: 1996.
- Profile at RussiaTeam (Russian)
- Web Archive of Statistics at KLISF
- Andrei Piatnitski at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football midfielder born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Soviet association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|