Andrei Pavlovich Tsygankov (Russian: Андрей Павлович Цыганков) is a Russian-born academic and author in the fields of international relations. He is currently a professor at San Francisco State University in California, where he teaches comparative, Russian, and international politics in the Political Science and International Relations departments.
Tsygankov has authored many books and published extensively in leading academic journals. He has spoken at various forums and has contributed to Asia Times, Johnson's Russia List, Moscow Times, Korea Herald, Los Angeles Times, Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, Russia Profile, Voice of America, and other media publications. He has also consulted various publishers and state agencies, and he served as Program Chair of International Studies Association (ISA), 2006-07.
- Pathways after Empire (2001)
- New Directions in Russian International Studies (2004)
- Whose World Order? (2004)
- Russia’s Foreign Policy (2006)
- Russophobia: Anti-Russian Lobby and American Foreign Policy (2009)
- Russia and the West from Alexander to Putin (2012)