|Genres||Rock, new wave, pub rock, soul, rhythm and blues|
|Associated acts||The Rumour|
Andrew Bodnar is an English bass player, best known for his membership with Graham Parker and The Rumour in the late 1970s. He also played with Graham Parker on his solo albums from 1988 through the mid-1990s. Graham Parker and the Rumour reunited in 2011 to record a new album and tour. Bodnar was Thompson Twins touring bassist throughout the early 80s.
Graham Parker and the Rumour
- Howlin' Wind (1976)
- Heat Treatment (1976)
- Stick to Me (1977)
- The Parkerilla (1978)
- Squeezing Out Sparks (1979)
- The Up Escalator (1980)
- Three Chords Good (2012)
- Max (1977)
- Frogs Sprouts Clogs And Krauts (1978)
- Purity Of Essence (1980)
- The Mona Lisa's Sister (1988)
- Human Soul (1989)
- Struck By Lightning (1991)
- Burning Questions (1992)
- Acid Bubblegum (1996)
- Ernie Graham - Ernie Graham (1971)
- Renowned - Gay & Terry Woods (1976)
- "Watching the Detectives" - Elvis Costello (single, 1977)
- Carlene Carter - Carlene Carter (1978)
- Jesus of Cool - Nick Lowe (1978)
- Rock 'n' Roll Adult - Garland Jeffreys (1981)
- Learning to Crawl - the Pretenders (1984)
- The Rose of England - Nick Lowe (1985)
- Klein, Joshua (19 Dec 2012). "Graham Parker's Rumour reunion a victory lap". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 20 Dec 2012.
- Bacon, Tony; Moorhouse, Barry (1 June 1995). The Bass Book. Backbeat Books. ISBN 978-0879303686. Retrieved 24 Sep 2014.
- Markowitz, Andy (6 Sep 2011). "Graham Parker and the Rumour are back, Judd Apatow's got 'em | The Ask". Musicfilmweb.com. Retrieved 21 Nov 2012.
- Cristiano, Nick (27 Nov 2012). "Things just "happen" to rocker Graham Parker: A movie, a reunion". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 20 Dec 2012.
|This article about a bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|