|Genres||Rock, new wave, pub rock, soul, rhythm and blues|
|Associated acts||The Rumour|
Andrew Bodnar is an English bass player, best known for his membership with Graham Parker and The Rumour in the late 1970s. He also played with Graham Parker on his solo albums from 1988 through the mid-1990s. Graham Parker and the Rumour reunited in 2011 to record a new album and tour.
Graham Parker and the Rumour
- Howlin' Wind (1976)
- Heat Treatment (1976)
- Stick to Me (1977)
- The Parkerilla (1978)
- Squeezing Out Sparks (1979)
- The Up Escalator (1980)
- Three Chords Good (2012)
- Max (1977)
- Frogs Sprouts Clogs And Krauts (1978)
- Purity Of Essence (1980)
- The Mona Lisa's Sister (1988)
- Human Soul (1989)
- Struck By Lightning (1991)
- Burning Questions (1992)
- Acid Bubblegum (1996)
- Ernie Graham - Ernie Graham (1971)
- Renowned - Gay & Terry Woods (1976)
- "Watching the Detectives" - Elvis Costello (single, 1977)
- Carlene Carter - Carlene Carter (1978)
- Jesus of Cool - Nick Lowe (1978)
- Rock 'n' Roll Adult - Garland Jeffreys (1981)
- Learning to Crawl - the Pretenders (1984)
- The Rose of England - Nick Lowe (1985)
- Klein, Joshua (December 19, 2012). "Graham Parker's Rumour reunion a victory lap". The Chicago Tribune. Retrieved December 20, 2012.
- "Graham Parker and the Rumour are back, Judd Apatow's got 'em | The Ask". Musicfilmweb.com. 2011-09-06. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- Cristiano, Nick (November 27, 2012). "Things just "happen" to rocker Graham Parker: A movie, a reunion". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved December 20, 2012.
|This article about a bass guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|