Andrew D. Bernstein
Currently the Senior Director of NBA Photos, Bernstein has served as the official photographer for the NBA since 1986.
His company, Andrew D. Bernstein Photography Associates, Inc. has served as the official photographer for most of Los Angeles’ professional sports teams, including the Lakers, Dodgers, Clippers, Kings, Sparks and UCLA Football. In addition, Bernstein holds the position of Director of Photography for STAPLES Center and Nokia Theater LA Live, the sports and entertainment complex in Los Angeles.
Recent projects involved photographic coverage of the 1992, 1996 and 2000 United States Olympic basketball teams from their inception through their gold medal wins in Barcelona, Atlanta and Sydney, as well as extensive coverage of the 2008 team. Other projects include advertising campaigns featuring some of the world’s top athletes for Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Pepsi, Coca-Cola and Icy Hot.
In 2001, Bernstein was inducted into the Southern California Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and is one of only four photographers whose work was selected for permanent exhibit in the media wing of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA. 
Bernstein grew up in Brooklyn, New York, and attended Midwood High School, where he was a member of a tennis team. He loved photography and his portfolio earned him a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship and a scholarship to Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California. where he earned a BFA in 1981. 
Books by Andrew Bernstein
- NBA Hoop Shots: Classic Moments from a Super Era. 1996. ISBN 0-942627-24-5. Unknown parameter
- Journey to the Ring: Behind the Scenes with the 2010 NBA Champion Lakers. 2010. ISBN 0-9823242-2-7.
- "Photographic Memories; Andrew D. Bernstein reflects on 20 years of All-Star memories," NBA.com
- "NBA Hoop Shots: Classic Moments from a Super Era", by Andrew D. Bernstein
- Andrew D. Bernstein Associates Photography
- Andrew D. Bernstein at the Sports Shooter Academy
- Through My Lens: The life of NBA Photographer