|Born||Andrew Theodore Daniel
April 28, 1982
|Television||Big Brother 5|
Daniel graduated from Graham High School in St. Paris, Ohio. Shortly before appearing on Big Brother, Daniel graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, where he was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity. He is currently a first-year student at Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University.
Big Brother 5
Daniel won Big Brother 5 and the $500,000 prize after defeating Michael "Cowboy" Ellis by a vote of 4-3 on September 21, 2004. Daniel was the first HouseGuest in the show's history to win Head of Household four times. Daniel is also the only winner to have not been nominated during eviction night.
The month after winning Big Brother, Daniel played a news reporter on the daytime soap opera The Bold and The Beautiful. He also had acting roles on the television programs He's Such a Girl in 2005 and Related in 2009.
On July 2, 2012, Daniel was arrested for domestic violence after his twin brother claimed Daniel attacked him. Daniel was reportedly uncooperative with police, who tasered him and took him to jail.
- "Drew Daniel". IMDb. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- Deere, Beth (September 30, 2004). "Vintage to roll out red carpet for Drew Daniel today". Urbana Daily Citizen.
- Susannah, Elliott (July 13, 2012). "'Big Brother' winner arrested in Urbana". The Columbus Dispatch.
- Scott Rhone, Shauna (September 23, 2004). "Miami graduate wins 'Big Brother'". The Cincinnati Enquirer.
- "Drew Daniel defeats Michael "Cowboy" Ellis to win CBS's 'Big Brother 5'". Reality TV World. September 22, 2004.
- "Ex-Big Brother Champ TASED After Dom. Violence Arrest". TMZ. July 12, 2012.
|Big Brother U.S. winner
Season 5 (2004)
|This article about an Ohioan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|