|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||August 15, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Weston, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||315 lb (143 kg)|
|High school:||Fort Lauderdale (FL) Aquinas|
|NFL draft:||2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 241|
|Roster status:||Free agent|
|Career highlights and awards|
Career NFL statistics as of 2013
Stats at NFL.com
High school career
Datko attended St. Thomas Aquinas High School in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where he played for the state title every year of his high school career. As a senior, he was part of St. Thomas' 14-1 5A State Championship squad.
Considered a three-star recruit by Rivals.com, Datko ranked No. 35 among offensive guard prospects in the nation. He chose Florida State over Central Florida and Florida International on October 29, 2007.
As a true freshman, Datko started all but one game at left tackle for the Seminoles. He played 852 snaps, more than any freshman on the line, and recorded 21 knockdowns.
Datko subsequently earned multiple All-Freshman honors, as he was named to FWAA′s Freshman All-America team, Sporting News′ Freshman All-American team, and Rivals.com′s Freshman All-America team. He is the first Florida State tackle to garner freshman All-America honors since Brett Williams in 1999.
Datko was selected by the Green Bay Packers in the 7th round of the 2012 NFL Draft, 241st overall. He was released during final cuts on August 31 but was signed to the practice squad a few days later.
- "Rivals.com offensive guards 2008". Collegefootball.rivals.com. Retrieved 2012-05-22.
- "AON Insurance/FWAA Freshman All-America Team". FWAA. January 8, 2009.
- "Sporting News' college football All-Freshman Team". Sporting News. December 16, 2008.
- "Rivals.com 2008 Freshman All-America teams". Rivals.com. December 17, 2008.
- "Packers cuts are in, including QB Coleman". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- "Packers keep only seven offensive linemen". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.