From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Tennessee House of Representatives
from the 17th district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Frank S. Niceley|
|Born||December 17, 1979|
|Alma mater||East Tennessee State University
Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- 2012 Farmer challenged District 17 incumbent Representative Frank S. Niceley in the three-way August 2, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 2,980 votes (52.1%), and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 14,244 votes (76.1%) against Democratic nominee Mike Dockery, who had run for the seat in 2010.
- "Rep. Andrew Farmer". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "Andrew Farmer's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Republican Primary". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 138 & 139. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 17. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Campaign site
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Andrew Farmer at Ballotpedia
- Andrew E. Farmer at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|