Andrew Freeman (musician)
|Birth name||Andrew Freeman|
|Genres||Punk rock, heavy metal|
|Associated acts||The Offspring
Andrew Freeman is a vocalist and guitarist who has played for a number of bands. Most notably for the punk rock group, The Offspring, and for hard rock guitarist George Lynch's Lynch Mob. In early 2014, Freeman joined the critically acclaimed production show Raiding the Rock Vault at the Las Vegas Hotel, where he performs five shows a week with other musicians such as Robin McAuley (formerly Survivor, MSG), John Payne (Asia), Howard Leese (Bad Company, Heart), Paul Shortino (Quiet Riot) and Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake). 
Soapbox Conspiracy was a short lived music project, that featured Freeman on vocals, Shane Vetter on guitars (X-Days of the New), Johny Chow on bass (Cavalera Conspiracy, Fireball Ministry, Systematic), Jay Bomb playing drums.
Freeman has performed on three tours as the lead vocalist with Dokken / Lynch Mob guitarist George Lynch. This included a feature on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and a headlining show at the Musicians Institute in Hollywood, California. Other members of Lynch Mob when Freeman was vocalist were Vinny Appice (Black Sabbath/Dio), Marten Andersson (Lizzy Borden, Starwood), Rob De Luca (Spread Eagle, UFO, Sebastian Bach), John Macaluso (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, TNT), Michael Frowien (War & Peace).
As the guitarist, co-songwriter and co-producer for the Massachusetts band Thirty Stones. The band enjoyed success having their CD Canvas, produced by Chris "Zeuss" Harris (Hatebreed, Shadows Fall), chart as high as 5 on FMQB's Metal Detector and CMJ Crucial Spins. The band performed 250 plus shows in 2003, appearing with bands such as Sevendust, Staind, Shadows Fall, Powerman 5000, Dope, Nonpoint, Hed PE, and Lacuna Coil among others. Thirty Stones were also featured on 10 different compilation CDs released by Cleopatra Records that included artists Iggy Pop, Bill Ward (Black Sabbath), and Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin). Thirty Stones reformed at the end of 2010 and were featured as the cover story of The Valley Advocate The band performed a few shows in Massachusetts and California.
He handled guitar duties and songwriting on Blockk 16's Too Brutal for Radio. The CD also featured Chris Caffery - Guitar (Savatage, Trans Siberian Orchestra) Rick Skatore - Bass Barak - drums (Mosh Ben Ari]om/pages/RAETHOVEN/117431153813 Ray Freeman Jr - vocals along with a guest appearance by Ray West(Spread Eagle). The CD is distributed through Century Media and was 4 on the CMJ Crucial Spins Most Added chart. Blockk 16 also tracked on 5 different compilation CDs released by Cleopatra Records. The band performed a short east coast tour with metal band, Y&T in 2005.
In 2010, Freeman joined Hurricane as the lead vocalist. He went on to record a CD and perform live with them.
- "George Lynch: Touring Lineup Revealed - Blabbermouth.net". Roadrunnerrecords.com. 2004-08-26. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "SOAPBOX CONSPIRACY | Listen and Stream Free Music, Albums, New Releases, Photos, Videos". Myspace.com. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "George Lynch Featured On 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno' - Blabbermouth.net". Roadrunnerrecords.com. 2005-12-09. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "George Lynch To Perform At Esp Guitars' 30th Anniversary Party At Git - Blabbermouth.net". Roadrunnerrecords.com. 2005-10-19. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Locobazooka!". Locobazooka!. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Music - Gathering Moss No More". The Valley Advocate. 2010-11-25. Retrieved 2014-07-15.
- "Business-Class Web Hosting by (mt) Media Temple". Andrew-freeman.com. Retrieved 2014-07-15.