|This article is missing information about the subject's Daytime Emmy Award win and Dove Award win, both for songwriting. (August 2014)|
|Genres||Pop, rock, R&B, dance, theatre, country|
|Occupation(s)||Songwriter (lyric and melody)|
Andrew Fromm is a songwriter from Edison, New Jersey, currently living in Franklin, Tennessee in the Nashville area. He is married to Beth Hood and they have a son, Hudson.Andrew graduated J.P. Stevens High School in 1993.
Andrew Fromm is a successful songwriter living in the Nashville area who has written songs for the Backstreet Boys, Marc Anthony, 'N Sync, Kci & JoJo, Jesse McCartney, Westlife, Gareth Gates (Pop Idol UK), Billy Gilman, Luis Fonsi, David Charvet, Ray Roc Project, Kristine W, OPM, 2Gether, Soluna, Nobody's Angel, Daniel Rene, Judith Lefeber, Christian Bautista, Nikki Webster, C21, Hiromi Go and many others.
After appearing on the final season of Ed McMahon's Star Search where he played the original song "I Need You Tonight", his song landed on the Backstreet Boys 1999 release, "Millennium" which sold approximately 25 million albums worldwide (13 million RIAA certified in the USA) with 5 Grammy nominations. He also added the song "Spanish Eyes" to that album which he co-wrote with his legendary songwriter cousin, Sandy Linzer.
- Backstreet Boys "I Need You Tonight"
- Backstreet Boys "Spanish Eyes"
- Backstreet Boys "How Did I Fall in Love with You?"
- Staff, Redbook. "Meet the 2011 Hottest Husband Contest Finalists". Redbook. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Promis, Jose. "Mended - Marc Anthony". allmusic.com. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Staff, Songtrust. "Feature Client: Andrew Fromm". Songtrust.com. Retrieved May 27, 2013.
- Discogs.com. "Andrew Fromm".
- AllMusic.com. "Andrew Fromm".
- IMDb. "Andrew Fromm".
- Davis, Andrea (April 10, 2013). "MUSIC: Andrew Fromm (March Issue)". Arts & Culture.