Andrew G. Patrick
|Andrew G. Patrick|
Early life and education
Patrick was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut in 1905. He lived in Stratford, Connecticut where he attended the university school. He graduated from Notre Dame School of Architecture in 1931 and thereafter served in the military for a time.
He then worked with the architectural firm Fletcher-Thompson where he was associated with noted architect J. Gerald Phelan. Both men designed many churches, schools, convents and rectories for Catholic clients.
- Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Holy Name of Jesus Church, Stratford, Connecticut
- St. James School, Stratford, Connecticut
- Auditorium, Our Lady of Peace Church, Stratford, Connecticut
- Our Lady Of Grace Church, Stratford, Connecticut
- St. Stephen Church, Trumbull, Connecticut
- Kervick, Francis William Wynn Architects in America of Catholic tradition. C.E Tuttle, 1962, p. 140.
- http://www.ourladyofpeacestratfordct.4lpi.com/miscdownloads/OLPHistory.pdf Our Lady of Peace History
Kervick, Francis William Wynn (1962). Architects in America of Catholic tradition. C.E. Tuttle Co. p. 140.