|Years of service||1981 -|
|Awards||Companion of the Order of the Bath|
Lieutenant-General Andrew Richard Gregory CB is a British Army officer who serves as Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Personnel and Training).
Gregory was educated at Sedbergh School and commissioned into the Royal Artillery in 1981. As a Brigadier he served in Iraq. Promoted to Major-General in 2007, Gregory was appointed Collocation Implementation Team Leader for the amalgamation of Land Command and Headquarters Adjutant-General at Andover which took place in April 2008. He became Director General, Personnel later that year, Military Secretary in February 2011 and Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Personnel and Training) with promotion to Lieutenant-General in April 2013.
- The London Gazette: . 10 November 1981. Retrieved 26 April 2011.
- Major Moneybags The Times, 15 April 2007
- Whitaker's Almanack 2008
- Minutes of Evidence House of Commons, 22 April 2008
- Service Appointments Defence Viewpoints, October 2010
- Ministry of Defence and Tri-Service Senior Appointments
Sir William Rollo
|Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff (Personnel and Training)
|This biographical article related to the British Army is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|