Kreisberg at the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con
|Years active||2002 - present|
His first job was on the short-lived animated sitcom Mission Hill. He has written for several other series including: Justice League, The Simpsons, Hope & Faith, Boston Legal, Lipstick Jungle, Eli Stone, The Vampire Diaries, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, My Family, and Warehouse 13.
- "Midnight" (01.18) (co-written with co-executive producer J.H. Wyman)
- "Unearthed" (02.11) (co-written with co-executive producer David H. Goodman)
In 2011, Kreisberg was hired to write a pilot based on DC Comics hero Booster Gold, for Syfy. The script has gone through many iterations and is said to still be in consideration at the network.
Arrow & The Flash
In 2011, Kreisberg, Marc Guggenheim, and Greg Berlanti began developing Arrow, a re-imagining of the DC Comics comic book character, Green Arrow, for The CW. In January 2012, The CW picked the project up to pilot. On January 31, 2012, actor Stephen Amell was cast in the title role of Oliver Queen/Arrow. On May 11, 2012, The CW officially picked Arrow up to series. It premiered on October 10, 2012.
In July 2013, it was announced that Kreisberg, fellow Arrow co-creator Berlanti and DC Comics CCO Geoff Johns would be introducing Barry Allen during the shows sophomore year, with the 20th episode serving as a backdoor pilot. Actor Grant Gustin was cast and first appeared in episode 208, "The Scientist". CW brass were so pleased with the handling of the character that they greenlit a full fledged pilot, foregoing the backdoor version. In May 2014, The Flash was officially ordered to series. It premiered October 7, 2014, to critical and public acclaim.
In 2008, Arcana Comics began publishing Helen Killer, a comic book by Kreisberg with art by Matthew Rice. In it, a college-aged Helen Keller is given a device which allows her to see and hear and which increases her physical abilities, at which point she is hired to protect the President of the United States.
- Ehrlich, Lara (November 5, 2013). "From BU to Boston Legal and The Good Wife". BU.edu. BU Today. Retrieved December 16, 2013.
- Rose, Lacey (November 22, 2011). "Syfy Orders Script Based on DC Comics' 'Booster Gold' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Byrne, Craig (May 8, 2013). "The Booster Gold TV Show Is Still Not Dead". KSiteTV. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Byrne, Craig (May 27, 2013). "The Booster Gold Script Is Going To Syfy Next Week". KSiteTV. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 18, 2012). "The CW Gives Pilot Orders To 'Arrow', 'The Carrie Diaries' & 'Beauty And The Beast'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Andreeva, Nellie (January 31, 2012). "Stephen Amell Is Green Arrow: Lands Title Role In CW Drama Pilot 'Arrow'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 18, 2012.
- Goldberg, Lesley (July 30, 2013). "'Flash' Series From 'Arrow' Producers in the Works at CW". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Andreeva, Nellie (November 18, 2013). "CW’s ‘The Flash’ To Do Stand-Alone Pilot Instead Of ‘Arrow’ Backdoor Pilot Episode". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 8, 2013). "CW Picks Up ‘The Flash’, ‘iZombie’, ‘Jane the Virgin’ & ‘The Messengers’ To Series". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 6, 2014.
- Schedeen, Jesse (July 3, 2014). "ARROW'S ANDREW KREISBERG AND BEN SOKOLOWSKI TO TAKE OVER DC'S GREEN ARROW COMIC". IGN. Retrieved September 7, 2014.