Andrew Martin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Andrew Martin (1975–2009), was a Canadian professional wrestler.
Andrew Martin may also refer to:
- Andrew Martin (computer scientist), English computer scientist
- Andrew Martin (novelist) (born 1962), English novelist
- Andrew Martin (musician) (born 1978), English musician
- Andrew Martin (ice hockey) (born 1983), Canadian ice hockey player
- Andrew Martin (British Army officer) (1914–1993)
- Andrew Martin (politician), American politician
- Andrew Kenneth Martin, Canadian actor and director
- Andrew D. Martin (born 1972), political scientist
- A. Frank Martin, American founder of Kappa Kappa Psi fraternity
- Andrew Martin, the protagonist of Isaac Asimov's "The Bicentennial Man"
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|