|Born||Feb. 20, 1979|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, producer|
Andrew Osenga is an American singer/songwriter and progressive rock musician. He also writes, produces, engineers and plays guitar for other artists. Formerly the lead singer of The Normals, which broke up in 2003 for financial and family reasons, Osenga currently pursues a solo career in which he has released four albums. He is also a member of the band Caedmon's Call; he had taken over as vocalist/guitarist while Derek Webb was gone from the band. In 2006, Osenga co-founded the Square Peg Alliance along with 12 other independent Nashville artists.
- Better Than This (1998)
- Coming To Life (2000)
- A Place Where You Belong (2002)
- Happy Christmas Vol. 2 (1999 Compilation)
- Photographs (2002)
- Souvenirs & Postcards (2004)
- Photographs (Re-released 2006)
- The Morning (2006)
- Letters to the Editor, Vol. 1 (2007)
- Letters to the Editor, Vol. 2 (2008)
- Choosing Sides (2009)
- Crooked Creek Songs (2010)
- Leonard, the Lonely Astronaut (2012)
Also Appearing On
- Love and Thunder (2003; Songwriter & musician)
- Behold The Lamb of God (2004; Co-producer, engineer, & musician)
- The Far Country (2005; Engineer & musician)
- Justin Branam : For the Life of Me (2003; Producer)
- Justin Branam : Words Worth Mentioning (2006; Producer)
- theothermarkmiller: Threshold (2006; Producer, Engineer, Musician)
- Lindsey Jones: Little Blue Dress (2008; Producer, Musician)
- Official website
- Andrew Osenga on Myspace
- Andrew Osenga discography at MusicBrainz
- Caedmonscall.com, the official Caedmon's Call website.
- Squarepegalliance.com, the official Square Peg Alliance website.
- Andrew Osenga has partnered up with Compassion International, to help children out of poverty.
- Music Downloads
- Letters to the Editor, Vol. 1 - Andrew's free acoustic EP.
|This article about a singer-songwriter from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|