Andrew Pierce is a British journalist and broadcaster.
Pierce is a columnist and Consultant Editor for the Daily Mail and was previously Assistant Editor of The Daily Telegraph and assistant editor of the Times. He recently celebrated 30 years in newspapers.
Andrew presented a Sunday morning political radio show on commercial radio station LBC 97.3 from 2008 until he quit in 2012, That radio programme was in the latter years presented as a double-headed show with Kevin Maguire from the Daily Mirror. Pierce and Maguire continue their highly popular double act reviewing, previewing and dissecting the media and politics on the BBC, ITV and Sky News.
Andrew started presenting a ( Saturday Breakfast show ) on LBC Radio From 22nd March 2014
He was raised—and remains—a Roman Catholic.
- Parris, Matthew; Prosser, David; Pierce, Andrew (1995), Great parliamentary scandals: four centuries of calumny, smear and innuendo, Robson Books, ISBN 978-0-86051-957-7
- "More about Andrew Pierce". LBC. Archived from the original on 2010-12-06. Retrieved 2010-12-05.
- Plunkaid, John (9 December 2009). "Andrew Pierce to join Daily Mail: Daily Telegraph columnist and assistant editor to leave after three years to take new wide-ranging role". The Observer.
- Lloyd, Peter (9 December 2009). "Openly-gay journalist Andrew Pierce to join Daily Mail". Pink Paper. Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 2010-12-05.
- Brook, Stephen (17 July 2006). "5pm: Andrew Pierce to join Daily Telegraph". The Observer.
- Dominic Ponsford (12 May 2014). "Daily Mail pays damages and legal costs to Farage wife after saying she was previously his 'mistress'". Press Gazette. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- "Gay journalist gets his own radio show". Pink News. Archived from the original on 2008-02-07. Retrieved 2008-02-07.
- "The people who oppose the gay marriage law". BBC News. 26 March 2014. Retrieved 30 March 2014.
|This article about a British journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|