Andrew R. Jones
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Andrew R. Jones|
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
He also directed a segment of The Animatrix.
Both of these are in the category of Best Visual Effects
- 77th Academy Awards-Nominated for I, Robot. Nomination shared with Joe Letteri, Erik Nash and John Nelson. Lost to Spider-Man 2. 
- 82nd Academy Awards-Avatar. Shared with Richard Baneham, Joe Letteri and Stephen Rosenbaum. Won. 
- World War Z (2013)
- Avatar (2009)
- I, Robot (2004)
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)
- Godzilla (1998)
- Titanic (1997)
- "The 77th Academy Awards (2005) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
- "The 82nd Academy Awards (2010) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 28, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|