February 8, 1965
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
|Years active||1981 – present|
Andrew Sabiston (born February 8, 1965 in Victoria, British Columbia) is a Canadian actor, theatre and television writer, and lyricist. He went to St. Michaels University School in Victoria, British Columbia, graduating in 1982. After graduating he starred as Tom Edison on the Nelvana educational series The Edison Twins. He wrote the lyrics and co-authored with composer Timothy Williams the book for the musical Napoleonwhich was first produced in 1994 at The Elgin Theatre in Toronto. It was subsequently produced in 2000 at The Shaftesbury Theatre in London. In 2009 a new version, with a new book and several new musical numbers was first presented in concert at TIF Theatre. Other lyric writing credits include, for film and television, Franklin and the Turtle Lake Treasure and Strawberry Shortcake: Seaberry Beach Party.
Since 1984 he has been an animation voice actor with many episodes of television animation, as well as feature films. Leading roles in animation and other-format television series include The Amazing Spiez!, Bo on the Go!, Toot & Puddle, Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs, What It's Like Being Alone, Little Bear, Polka Dot Shorts, and Droids.
- Super Mario World - Yoshi
- Polka Dot Shorts - Polkaroo
- Little Bear - Cat
- Mike the Knight - Squirt
- Donkey Kong Country - Diddy Kong
- Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders - Avior
- BeyWheelz - Ryan Gladstone
- Bo on the Go! - Dezadore "Dezzy" Dragon
- Rescue Heroes - Bob Sled
- Rescue Heroes: The Movie - Bob Sled
- The Amazing Spiez -Lee
- Mel Atkey (2006) Broadway North Natural Heritage Books pages 26,221,223,224,248,265 ISBN 1-897045-08-5
- "Welcome to Talk Is Free Theatre – Barrie, Ontario". Tift.ca. Retrieved September 11, 2011.
- "Napoleon, 1994 Canadian Musical, Gets New Concert in Ontario; Adam Brazier Stars". Playbill. Retrieved September 11, 2011.