|Full name||Andrew William Tutte|
|Date of birth||21 September 1990|
|Place of birth||Huyton, England|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2010||→ Rochdale (loan)||7||(0)|
|2010–2011||→ Shrewsbury Town (loan)||2||(0)|
|2011||→ Yeovil Town (loan)||15||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:30, 18 June 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Tutte began his football career at Manchester City since 1999, where he come through the ranks at City and was a star of the club's FA Youth Cup team. Tutte is highly regarded within the corridors of City's hierarchy and he is tipped for a big future in the game. On 9 July 2010, Tutte signed a one-year contract extension which will keep him until next year. The club had announced that they decide to loan out Tutte next season so that he can get some valuable first-team action under his belt before challenging for a place at Manchester City.
A number of club's interested signing Tutte availability, with a host of League One and League Two sides expressing an interest in landing the player on loan. However, Rochdale won the race to sign him on loan until January. He made his Rochdale debut on 21 August 2010 as a substitute for Joe Thompson in a Football League One game against Colchester United. On 28 August 2010 in a match against Brentford which Rochdale won 3–1, Tutte provided a double assist in a match for Anthony Elding and Jason Kennedy respectively. Tutte made his last appearance for the club as a substitute for Jason Kennedy in a 1–0 loss against Exeter City. After being recalled by his parents club, Tutte made 9 appearance for them.
After the game, he soon went out on loan again to Shrewsbury Town with Tutte now set to drop down to League Two to link up with the Shrews on 25 November 2010 which was the deadline of loan and free transfers. Following the move, Tutte stated he's wants to impress parent club Manchester City. After not being used for months at Shrewsbury Town but on 1 January 2011, Tutte finally made his debut against Burton Albion in a 0–0 draw where he played 90 minutes and played again 2 days later on 3 January 2011 when Shrewsbury lose to Crewe 1–0 which was his last appearance before returning to his parent club.
After once again back at the club, Tutte joining Yeovil Town, again on-loan, until the end of the season on 1 February 2011. On 15 February 2011, Tutte made his debut for the club in a 2–0 loss against Peterborough United where he made his first start and played 90 minutes. At Yeovil, Tutte later became a regular starter for Yeovil. On 25 April 2011, Tutte scored his first professional league goal in a 2–2 draw against Peterbrough, to prevent from Peterbrough winning the game. On 30 April 2011, Tutte scored his second goal and provided assist for Andy Welsh in a 4–2 win over Colchester United. His last appearance for the club was against Carlisle United which they won 2–0 when he was a substitute for Ed Upson. At the end of the season, Yeovil Town expected to resign Tutte ahead of the 2011–12 season, which Manager Terry Skiverton described his performance as "outstanding". However, Tutte move to Yeovil Town has collapsed, following talks with the player agent.
At the end of the 2010–11 season campaign, Manchester City have released Andrew Tutte after his contract expired. After his release, three teams set to battle for signature which turns out to be all three of his previous loan clubs are believed to be interested. Also among interested was Scunthorpe United. But on 24 June 2011, he signed a two-year deal at Rochdale along with Simon Hackney and beating them for Tutte. Tutte opted to move Rochdale because he swayed by the chance to work with new manager Steve Eyre again following their time together at City. Tutte said the club website on Eyre "I'm made up to be coming back at Spotland and back working with Steve, I cannot wait to meet the rest of the lads and get back in training. I really enjoyed my loan spell here, it was a very good learning experience for me and the club is certainly moving in the right direction and I would love to be a part of the team that goes one better than last season.Steve knows how to get the best out of me, there will be plenty of competition for places and that means you stay on top of your game. When you get the opportunity you have to be ready to take it and I'll be working hard to earn my place in the team." 6 months later, his time with Eyre ended when he was sacked with the club in 22nd place in League One. Unlike the previous loan spell, Tutte began to get more playing time with 40 appearance and scoring 1.
On 6 August 2011, Tutte made his re-debut for the club in a 2–0 loss against Sheffield Wednesday before coming off for Chris O'Grady which was last appearance before joining them. On 10 September 2011, Tutte provided assist for Ashley Grimes to score an opener in a 4–2 win over Bury. On 6 March 2012, Tutte provided assist for Jason Kennedy again to score the only goal for the club in a match against Carlisle which they lost 2–1. The next game on 10 March 2012, Tutte scored his first goal for Rochdale with a maiden strike in a 2–2 draw against Huddersfield Town. His goal was later a Goal of the season at Rochdale's end-of-season awards on Sunday night on 29 April 2012. Eventually, Tutte couldn't save Rochdale and was relegated after losing 2–1 against Chesterfield. After the 2011–12 season, The club revealed Tutte would remain as Rochdale player under contract for the next season. On 4 June 2013 Tutte further extended his Rochdale career when he signed a two-year contract.
In the 2012–13 season, Tutte scored his first goal of the season, in the first round of the League Cup, in a 4–3 loss against Barnsley. Meanwhile in the league, he make a perfect start by scoring twice in four appearance despite picking up five points so far in the league. In October 2012, Tutte was nominated for September's Player of the Month awards. Unfortunately, Tutte would lose out to Port Vale's Tom Pope. From there, Tutte continued to be a regular in the first team despite change of management, with return of Keith Hill. Towards the end of the season, Tutte will miss the reminder of the season, with a knee problem. Tutte have previously suffered injuries in March. In Conclusion to the season, Tutte would make thirty appearance and scored seven. Tutte signed a new two-year deal with the club, having been offered a new deal in late-April.
In the 2013-14 season, Tutte started the season a very good start when he scored in a 2-2 draw against Chesterfield on 17 August 2013. Tutte then scored another on 28 November 2013, in a 3-1 win over Exeter City. However, Tutte had his first team opportunities limited once again by Manager Hill and released by the club on 23 January 2014.
In January 2014, Tutte joined Bury on a free transfer on 24 January 2014 after leaving Rochdale/ A week after signing for the club, Tutte made his debut for the club on 1 February 2014, where he made his first starts and played 90 minutes in a 1-0 win over Wycombe Wanderers. Tutte scored his first goal for the club on 18 April 2014, in a 4-0 win over Plymouth Argyle. At the end of the season, which Tutte became a first team regular, Tutte had his contract with the club extended after the club taken up the options.
Tutte has been part of the England set-up at under-20 level.
- As of match played 3 May 2014.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Manchester City||2009–10||Premier League||0||0||0||0||0||0||—||0||0|
|Rochdale (loan)||2010–11||League One||7||0||0||0||1||0||1[a]||0||9||0|
|Shrewsbury Town (loan)||2010–11||League Two||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Yeovil Town (loan)||2010–11||League One||15||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||15||2|
|Bury (loan)||2013–14||League Two||19||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||19||1|
- Appearance(s) in Football League Trophy
- "Professional retain list & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. 18 May 2013. p. 69. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 522. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "City starlet signs new deal". Sky Sports. 9 July 2010. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Dale sign City youngster on loan". Sky Sports. 11 August 2010. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Player News – Smalley and Tutte return to their Clubs". Rochdale AFC Website. 26 October 2010. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Marchester City EDS V Manchester United Reserves". MCFC.CO.UK. 24 November 2010. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Shrews eye Tutte loan". Sky Sports. 25 November 2010. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Andrew Tutte wants to impress Manchester City". BBC Sport. 29 November 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Yeovil sign youngster Tutte". Sky Sports. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Yeovil plan summer approach for Man City's Andrew Tutte". BBC Sport. 26 April 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Dean Bowditch and Andrew Tutte leave Yeovil Town". BBC Sport. 10 June 2011. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Clubs join race to land Tutte". Sky Sports. 10 May 2011. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Rochdale sign Andrew Tutte and Simon Hackney". BBC Sport. 25 June 2011. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Dale bring back Tutte". Sky Sports. 24 June 2011. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Dale duo dominate awards". Yahoo! Eurosport. 30 April 2012. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Rochdale release three". Yahoo! Eurosport. 12 May 2012. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Retained List". Rochdale AFC Website. 11 May 2012. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "Dale pair up for awards". Sky Sports. 9 October 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Pope named Player of the Month". The Football League. 12 October 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Tutte blow for Dale". ClubCall.com. 31 March 2013. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Tutte agrees new Dale deal". Sky Sports. 4 June 2013. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Rochdale: Ashley Grimes heads eight departing players". BBC Sport. 26 April 2013. Retrieved 4 June 2013.
- "Rochdale 2-2 Chesterfield". BBC Sport. 17 August 2013. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Report: Rochdale 3-1 Exeter City". Rochdale Athletic Football Club Official Website. 28 November 2013. Archived from the original on 26 May 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Transfer window: Tutte, Platt & Akpa Akpro join Bury". BBC Sport. 24 January 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Andrew Tutte Departs". Rochdale Athletic Football Club Official Website. 23 January 2014. Archived from the original on 26 May 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Shakers Land attacking midfielder". Bury Football Club Official Website. 24 January 2014. Archived from the original on 26 May 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Positives everywhere". Bury Football Club Official Website. 1 February 2014. Archived from the original on 26 May 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Bury 4 - 0 Plymouth Argyle". BBC Sport. 18 April 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Retained List". Bury Football Club Official Website. 30 April 2014. Archived from the original on 26 May 2014. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- "Rochdale profile: Andrew Tutte". Rochdale A.F.C. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- "2009/10". Soccerbase. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Games played by Andrew Tutte in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Games played by Andrew Tutte in 2011/2012". Soccerbase. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Games played by Andrew Tutte in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Retrieved 18 June 2014.
- "Games played by Andrew Tutte in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Retrieved 18 June 2014.