|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2011)
Andrew Wilson is a British landscape architect garden designer, lecturer and writer. He is a partner in Wilson McWilliam Studio and founded The London College of Garden Design. He has judged for the Royal Horticultural Society at the Chelsea Flower Show, Hampton court and Tatton Park and has also judged the Bloom Festival in Ireland. He wrote a regular column for Gardens Illustrated and contributes to the Royal Horticultural Society's journal The Garden alongside the production of a series of books, the most recent of which are Influential Gardeners, The Book of Garden Plans  and the Book of Plans for Small Gardens, The Gardens of Luciano Guibbilei  and Contemporary Colour in the Garden. He is also the founding editor of The Garden Design Journal  and is a former Chairman and currently a Fellow of the Society of Garden Designers, the UK’s professional body for garden design.
- ^ Anderton,Stephen. Learning the business of garden design The Sunday Times, May 9th 2009
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. Chelsea Flower Show is the Catwalk of Garden Design, The Guardian. pg 35, Wed 20th June 2007.
- ^ Black A.C. Who's Who 2011
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. "Influential Gardeners". Mitchell Beazley, 2002.
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. "The Book of Garden Plans". Mitchell Beazley, 2004.
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. The Book of Plans for Small Gardens. Mitchell Beazley, 2007.
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. The Gardens of Luciano Guibbilei. Merrell, 2010.
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. "Contemporary colour in the garden". Timber Press, 2011.
- ^ Wilson, Andrew. In the beginning - the birth of the garden design journal Garden Design Journal , November 2010
View of the elevated walkway at the new rose garden in the Savill Garden by Wilson McWilliam Studio