From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Android or android in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Android commonly refers to:
- Android (robot), designed to resemble a human
- Android (operating system), for mobile devices, produced by Google
Android may also refer to:
- Android (board game), published by Fantasy Flight Games
- Android (drug), brand name for the anabolic steroid methyltestosterone
- Android (film), directed by Aaron Lipstadt
- "Android" (song), by The Prodigy
See also 
- The Androids, Australian rock band
- Droid (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Android"
- All pages with titles containing "Android"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.