|Directed by||Mark Atkins|
|Music by||Chris Ridenhour|
|Distributed by||The Asylum|
Android Cop is an upcoming American science fiction action film produced by The Asylum and directed by Mark Atkins. The film stars Michael Jai White, Charles S. Dutton, Randy Wayne and Kadeem Hardison. It is a mockbuster of RoboCop.
In the year 2045, a Los Angeles Police Department detective and his new android partner enter the Zone, a forbidden section of the city plagued with an unknown disease. There, they discover the source of the illness and attempt to stop it using the android's advanced technology and weaponry.
- Michael Jai White
- Charles S. Dutton
- Randy Wayne as Andy
- Kadeem Hardison
- Larissa Vereza as Helen Jacobs
- Jay Gillespie as Reynolds
- Deena Trudy as Officer Jackson
- Delpaneaux Wills as Officer Williams
The film is set for release direct-to-video and video-on-demand on February 4, 2014 in the United States. In the tradition of The Asylum's catalog, Android Cop is a mockbuster of the upcoming MGM/Columbia Pictures remake of RoboCop.
- Foy, Scott (2013-12-06). "Michael Jai White Is Android Cop - The Asylum's Future of Law Enforcement". Dread Central. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- Greeves, Natasha (2013-12-11). "Watch Michael Jai White & Charles S. Dutton In Trailer For Action-Thriller 'Android Cop'". Indiewire. Retrieved 2014-01-01.