|This article cites Wikipedia (or sources that take information from Wikipedia), in a circle. (January 2014)|
- "Fear of Men" redirects here. For the English musical group, see Fear of Men.
Androphobia is the abnormal fear of men. The word is derived from the Greek άνήρ (man) and φόβος (fear). Should not be confused with misandry, the hatred of men as a sex,  or "dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against men (i.e. the male sex)".
- "phobia - definition of phobia by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia". Thefreedictionary.com. Retrieved 2014-04-23.
- "androphobia". Memidex/WordNet Dictionary/Thesaurus. Retrieved 2011-03-04.
- "Phobias — MSN Encarta". Encyclopaedia. Microsoft Encarta. Archived from the original on 2009-09-01. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary. F.A. Davis. 2013.
- "Definition of Androphobia". MedicineNet.com. 2000-01-10. Archived from the original on 2009-08-31. Retrieved 2009-08-31.
- Price, Susan (1988). No More Lonely Nights: Overcoming the Hidden Fears That Keep You from Getting Married. Putnam. p. 126. ISBN 978-0-399-13306-0.
- "Misandry" at Oxford English Dictionary Online (ODO), Third Edition, June 2002. Accessed through library subscription on 25 July 2014.
- "Misandry" at Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- "Misandry" at Oxforddictionaries.com
|This psychology-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to gender studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|