|— Bodybuilder —|
July 29, 1966 |
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|Weight||(In Season): 134-136 lbs.
|Pro-debut||Women's World Championship, 1988|
|Best win||IFBB Ms. Olympia (LW), 2000|
Andrulla is a 1st Dan black belt in judo, having started out in the sport at age 11. Before that she loved to grapple with the boys in the neighbourhood out on the streets near her home. She made the British junior squad and even wanted to try out for the Olympic Games. She decided to start lifting weights only to help her out in her judo, but quickly realized that she was extremely strong for her size. She also developed her body at a prodigious rate.
Her most notable bodyparts are her arms (in 1996, at a bodyweight of 145 lb, they measured 17 inches) and her traps, which she says developed large and early from a former training partner and boyfriend who had her lifting heavy right from the start. At a height of 5'3", her contest bodyweight has typically been around 135 lb.
In 1996, Andrulla was named Women's Physique World's European Bodybuilder of the Year. She won the Ms. Olympia lightweight title in 2000, and just missed retaining the title the following year. Recently in 2002 Blanchette was schedule to compete Ms. International, but was disqualified on Thursday night for not signing a contract to compete.
- 1986 - IFBB Junior Worlds - 4th
- 1986 - Place Junior British Championship - 1st
- 1986 - EFBB Qualifier (for the under 21s) - 1st
- 1986 - Miss Capital City - 1st
- 1988 - IFBB Women's World Championship, Puerto Rico) - 10th
- 1992 - IFBB Women's World Championship (Rimini) - 3rd
- 1992 - World Amateur Championships - 3rd
- 1993 - IFBB European Championships, Hungary - 1st
- 1993 - IFBB World Games, Holland - 1st
- 1995 - Jan Tana Classic - 6th
- 1996 - IFBB Grand Prix Prague - 3rd
- 1996 - IFBB Grand Prix Slovakia - 3rd
- 1996 - Ms. International - 11th
- 1996 - IFBB Ms. Olympia - 8th
- 1997 - IFBB Ms. Olympia - 7th
- 1998 - Ms. International - 6th
- 1998 - IFBB Ms. Olympia - 6th
- 1999 - Ms. International - 5th
- 1999 - IFBB Ms. Olympia - 7th
- 2000 - Ms. International - 2nd (LW)
- 2000 - IFBB Ms. Olympia - 1st (LW)
- 2001 - IFBB Ms. Olympia - 2nd (LW)
- 2002 - Ms. International - withdrew (LW)
- Height = 5' 2"
- Off Season Weight = 150 lbs.
- Contest Weight = 135 lbs.
- Biceps = 17"
- Leg press - 1500 lb for reps
- Incline dumbbell press - 200 lb each
- Barbell curls - 225 lb
- Single arm dumbbell row - 200 lb
|First (2000)||Succeeded by: