Andrzej Jan Szejna (pronounced [ˈandʐɛi̯ ˈjan ˈʂɛi̯na]; born 28 April 1973 in Końskie) is a Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament for the Lesser Poland Voivodeship & Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship with the Democratic Left Alliance-Labor Union, part of the Socialist Group and is vice-chair of the European Parliament's Committee on Legal Affairs.
Szejna is a substitute for the Committee on Budgets, a member of the Delegation for relations with Belarus and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula, Taiwan and the Philippines.
- 1999: Master of Economics at the Warsaw School of Economics (1998) and Masters of Law University of Warsaw
- since 2001: Articled clerk at the Regional Chamber of Legal Counsellors in Warsaw
- since 2001: Lecturer (since 1999), Vice-Dean of the Department of International Relations at the University of Insurance and Banking (WSUiB)
- 2001-2003: Advisor to the Secretary of State at the Ministry of Finance
- 2003-2004: Under-secretary of State at the Ministries of Economy, and Labour and Social Policy, then Vice-Chairman of PAIiZ S.A.(Państwowa Agencja Informacji i Inwestycji Zagranicznych, Spółka Akcyjna), responsible for overseas investments and the promotion of exports, subsequently Deputy minister for European Affairs at the Office of the Committee on European Integration
- 2002-2003: Secretary of the Team on European Integration of the National Council of the Democratic Left Alliance (SLD) (2000-2002), member of the National Executive Committee (SLD)
- since 2002: National plenipotentiary of the Coalition Election Committee of the SLD-UP
- Member of the National Council of the SLD (2003)
- 1997-1999: President of the Students' Parliament of the Republic of Poland
- 1997-1999: Officer of the Chief Council of Higher Education of the Republic of Poland
See also 
External links