|Andy S. Albright|
April 16, 1964 |
Alamance County, North Carolina, United States
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Business Man, Author, Professional Speaker|
Andy Spencer Albright was born April 16, 1964, and is the Co-Founder, President and Chief Executive officer of National Agents Alliance, a motivational speaker and member of the Entrepreneurship Initiative’s advisory board at North Carolina State University (N.C. State). Albright is also the author of the books The 8 Steps to Success and Millionaire Maker Manual, which primarily focus on leadership and personal growth.
Albright was born on April 16, 1964, in Alamance County, North Carolina. After spending the next decade working as a manager in the textile industry, Albright decided to move back to the Burlington area in Alamance County.
He was a keynote speaker for the Triangle Entrepreneur Week at N.C. State in November 2011 and played an active role in the N.C. State Entrepreneurship Initiative. He is also a contributor to the N.C. State Caldwell Fellows program. Albright mentors students at Western Alamance High School on a regular basis and has spoken to classes at the school.
Albright and his company have been featured in the Burlington Times-News, and he has also been profiled by Triad Business News. He has appeared on several radio shows and has spoken to companies such as Keller Williams, about leadership development.
Albright just released a 90-day program called The Albright Challenge endorsed by Jack McKeon which has been featured in CBS MoneyWatch, Boston Globe, Newsday and several other notable papers.
Andy Albright and NC State University
On Nov. 11, 2013, Andy Albright and his wife, Jane pledged a gift of $500,000 to name N.C. State University’s Entrepreneurs Village after them. The Andy and Jane Albright Living and Learning Village will open in the fall of 2014 and will house sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students across all academic disciplines the opportunity to live, socialize and work with other entrepreneurially-minded students. It will be located at Wolf Ridge Apartments in the heart of Centennial Campus, which is home to more than 60 corporate, government and nonprofit partner organizations.
- "Andy Spencer Albright | Entrepreneurship Initiative at NC State". North Carolina State University. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Free Family History and Genealogy Records for Andy Albright". FamilySearch. Retrieved 26 December 2011.
- Evans, Matt (2006-12-11). "Andy Albright: CEO has instinct for trends, and plans to quickly take his firm". The Business Journal. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Andy Albright". Triangle Entrepreneurship Week. 2011-11-15. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "National Agents Alliance holds record-setting event in Raleigh, N.C.". 2011-08-08.
- "Andy Albright Speaks at Western Alamance High".
- "National Agents Alliance". McColl Partners, LLC. 2010-11-09. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "26 honored as Triad's movers and shakers". Business Leader. 2006-10-11. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Josh Tolley Show Andy Albright Interview". World News Inc. 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Alamance County fellas show off their pads, prep for game day". Burlington Times News. 2011-02-06. Retrieved 2011-12-19.
- "Andy Albright delivers recruiting message to Keller Williams Realty". 2010-11-18.
- "The Albright Challenge".
- "Andy Albright Releases Albright Challenge during National Agents Alliance's 'Key To Tomorrow' Leadership Conference". CBS News.
- "Andy Albright Releases Albright Challenge during National Agents Alliance's 'Key To Tomorrow' Leadership Conference". The Boston Globe. 2009-08-24.
- "Andy Albright Releases Albright Challenge during National Agents Alliance's 'Key To Tomorrow' Leadership Conference".
- "$500K Gift Announced for Entrepreneurs Living Learning Village".
- "Andy and Jane Albright Entrepreneurs Living and Learning Village".