||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2012)|
Blunden is a member and secretary of the Marxists Internet Archive Collective (or Marxists.org), a website which contains many Marxist and Marxist related text on history, philosophy and politics along with many other topics.
Another internet project Blunden is involved with is the "Marx Myths & Legends". This website hosts many articles of prominent Marxian scholars and activists dealing with misunderstandings and slander surrounding Marx and his ideas.
- Aleksei N. Leontiev
- Critical Psychology
- Cultural-Historical Activity Theory (CHAT)
- Cultural-historical psychology
- Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- Karl Marx
- Kharkov School of Psychology
- Lev Vygotsky
- Vygotsky Circle
- Cole, Michael (2011). "*BOOK REVIEW: Andy Blunden (2010): An Interdisciplinary Theory of Activity, Leiden, Boston: Brill". Outlines. Critical Practice Studies 13 (1): 46–52. Retrieved July 10, 2012.
- Stalinism: Its Origin & Future. 1993.
- Meaning of Hegel’s Logic. 1997. | At Wikisource
- For Ethical Politics. 2003.
- An Interdisciplinary Theory of Activity. Chicago: Haymarket Books, 2012.
- Selected Writings on the Semiotics of Modernity. Erythros Press and Media, 2012.
- Concepts: A Critical Approach. Chicago: Haymarket Books, 2014.
- "Foreword" to Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Hegel's Logic: Being Part One of the Encyclopaedia of the Philosophical Sciences.  Marxists Internet Archive Publications, 2009.
|Wikisource has original works written by or about:
- Andy Blunden’s Home Page
- Transcript from ABC Radio National's "perspective" Ethical Politics
- The Blackwood Group
- Hegel: The First Cultural Psychologist Video from Vimeo
|This biography of an Australian philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|