|Full name||Andrew Crompton|
|Place of birth||Stretford, England|
|?–2008||Fletcher Moss Rangers|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 August 2010.
† Appearances (Goals).
Crompton spent six months as a youth player with Manchester United, but he never earned an academy contract. Before joining Oldham Athletic, he played for Fletcher Moss, the Greater Manchester side that spawned Manchester United defender Wes Brown.
Crompton joined Oldham Athletic from Fletcher Moss as a junior in 2008. He made his senior debut for the club on 10 August 2010, coming on for Lewis Alessandra with Oldham 2–1 down in the 85th minute of their League Cup first round match against Scunthorpe United. He had a late opportunity to equalise for the Latics, but he was unable to prevent the defeat. On 31 March 2011 it was announced by the club that they were not going to offer Crompton a professional contract and that he would be released at the end of the season, mainly because of attitude and behaviour issues. He made one appearance for the first team, scoring no goals. In April it was announced he had left the club.
- Up to date, as of 12 August 2010.
- "Rio Praises Latics Youngster". oldhamathletic.co.uk (Oldham Athletic AFC). 2 September 2010. Retrieved 2 September 2010.
- "Scunthorpe 2-1 Oldham". BBC Sport. 10 August 2010. Retrieved 10 August 2010.
- "10 August 2010, Scunthorpe 2-1 Oldham". oldhamathletic.co.uk (Oldham Athletic AFC). 10 August 2010. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "Crompton to be released". Oldham Athletic AFC. 31 March 2011. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- "Tarkowski Wins Pro Contract". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. 12 April 2011. Retrieved 12 April 2011.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the FA Community Shield and Football League play-offs
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|