Andy Fickman is an American film and stage director and screenwriter. His credits as a theater director include the premiere of the Reefer Madness! musical and the first Los Angeles production of the play Jewtopia.
He made his screen directing debut in 2001 with the teen sex comedy Who's Your Daddy?. The film was released directly to DVD in 2005.
Personal life 
Fickman, who originates from Midland, went to Lee High School (Houston, Texas). Fickman is a graduate of Texas Tech University and a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity. He was raised in Conservative Judaism.
- Anaconda (1997) (producer)
- Who's Your Daddy? (2001)
- Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2004)
- She's the Man (2006)
- The Game Plan (2007)
- Aliens in America (2007, one episode)
- Race to Witch Mountain (2009)
- You Again (2010)
- Hellcats (2011, one episode)
- Parental Guidance (2012)
- "Foley, Kathleen. "Stop Laughing--This is Serious." Los Angeles Times 20 July 2000.". Archived from the original on 27 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "Jewtopia Florida Production". JEWTOPIA. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
- Temple, Georgia. "She's the man." Midland Reporter-Telegram. March 17, 2006. Retrieved on February 5, 2011. "Fickman is a former Midlander having graduated from Lee High School"
- "Andy Fickman". Texas Tech University. Retrieved 2009-02-17.
- La Ventana. La Ventana. 1987. p. 353. Retrieved 2009-04-23.
|This article about a United States film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Texas Tech University-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|