|Full name||Andrew Holdsworth|
|Date of birth||29 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Pontefract, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Playing position||Defender / Midfielder|
|2006||Football League U21||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:56, 10 June 2015 (UTC).
Andrew "Andy" Holdsworth, (born 29 January 1984) is a professional footballer who currently plays for Guiseley. He has previously played for Huddersfield Town, Oldham Athletic and Morecambe. He can play both in defence or midfield.
A product of the Huddersfield Town academy, Holdsworth made his professional debut in the 2003–04 season aged 19. He was a substitute in the 2–1 victory over Bristol Rovers at the Galpharm Stadium and quickly went on to establish himself in the first team. During the season, playing at right-back, he made 39 league appearances (five as a substitute).
He scored his first professional goal against Sunderland at the Stadium of Light in a League Cup tie which Huddersfield won 4–2, a goal which was aided by referee Mark Cooper's decision to play-on following a handball by Ben Clark.
In late 2006, he was named on Alisdair Straughan's list of Huddersfield Town's Fans' Favourites, one of 6 members of the then current squad to be named.
In April 2007, Holdsworth signed an extension to his contract, which would see him stay at the Galpharm until 2009. After a move from full back into midfield, he scored his first two goals of the season in the final league match of 2006–07 at home to Leyton Orient where Huddersfield won 3–1.
On 26 May 2009, after failing to agree a new contract, he left Huddersfield Town. After playing 2 friendlies for Bradford City, he was offered a two-year deal at Oldham Athletic, which he accepted. He played fifteen games for the club before being released on 28 January 2011.
In October 2011, after four appearances for Alfreton, he joined Guiseley. He made his debut against Workington A.F.C., helping Guiseley to a 3-0 win thanks to goals from Danny Forrest, Ciaron Toner and striker Gavin Allot. He now plays Right-back after the absence of Jamie Clarke. In the season of 2014-15 With the Introduction of right-back Ryan Toulson, Mark Bower moved move Holdsworth back into midfield where he is a great threat in front of goal. He was named club captain after Mark Bower left the captain Role for Manager. In 2015 Ben Parker took the captain role due to Parker getting more game time than Holdsworth. He is a fans favorite. He is a very good crosser and free kick taker. 
- Huddersfield Town Player Profile. Retrieved on 30 June 2010.
- Sunderland 2–4 Huddersfield. BBC. Retrieved on 7 May 2007.
- Holdsworth pens new Terriers deal. BBC. Retrieved on 9 May 2007.
- "New contract for Glennon". htafc.com. 7 May 2008. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Holdsworth leaves Latics". Oldham Athletic. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2011.
- "Shrimps sign two". morecambefc.com. 28 January 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Accrington Stanley 1–1 Morecambe". morecambefc.com. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Shrimps announce released list". morecambefc.com. 17 May 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Squad strengthened on Deadline Day". alfretontownfc.com. 30 August 2011. Retrieved 10 September 2011.
- "Holdsworth Joins Guiseley". Blue Square North. 5 October 2011. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- Taylor reveals U-21 squad. BBC. Retrieved on 7 May 2007.