Katz in November 2013
April 7, 1969 |
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin, Madison
B.A., History & Political Science (1990)
|Occupation||sports reporter (basketball)|
|Home town||Newton, Massachusetts|
Board member of
|former board member, United States Basketball Writers Association|
Andy Katz (born April 7, 1969) is a senior college basketball journalist for ESPN.com. He has been working for ESPN since January 5, 2000. He is a regular sports analyst on College GameNight on ESPN. Katz earned a B.A. at the University of Wisconsin–Madison (1990), and has worked for ESPN since January 5, 2000.
Before Katz joined ESPN he was a sports reporter for The Fresno Bee (1995–1999). He worked at the Albuquerque Journal (1990–1995) and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel (1989–1990) Katz is responsible for reporting the latest sports news and information to fans. He is also involved in speaking, engaging with fans, and appearing at meet and greets with the public.
- "Presidential pick 'em at the White House".
- "Booking Andy Katz Speaker Appearances- Contact Andy Katz Agent for Speaking Fees and Costs". Athlete Promotions. Retrieved 15 March 2013.
- " College Basketball Authority Andy Katz Named ESPN.com Senior Writer". Business Wire. Business Wire. Jan 5, 2000. Archived from the original on 6 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-10. "Find Articles at BNET.com"
- "ESPNtv.com - The People".
- "Andy Katz Bio". ESPN. Archived from the original on 6 May 2009. Retrieved 2009-05-10.[dead link]
- Andy Katz on Twitter
- "The IU Circus: Comic Relief Supplied by Greenspan and Katz". Carry on Citizens. Blue Trolley Press & Surge Bucket Media. Retrieved 2009-05-10.
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|