|Occupation||Actor, comedian, writer|
His material often covers the comedy industry itself, criticizing other comedians for being too predictable. At his annual state of the industry address at Montreal's "Just For Laughs" festival, he criticized Dane Cook, Louis CK, Chelsea Handler and Jay Leno.
Kindler has a standup DVD entitled I Wish I was Bitter.
He played the character "Andy" a fellow sportswriter and friend of sportswriter "Ray Barone" (Ray Romano) on the TV show Everybody Loves Raymond, is a regular guest on Late Show with David Letterman, contributor to The Daily Show and has performed on HBO. He is also known for his annual "State of the Industry" address at the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal. In 2010, Kindler was a judge on the stand-up reality show Last Comic Standing. In 2010 he appeared on several episodes of Wizards of Waverly Place as Chancellor Tootietootie.
As a voice actor, Kindler has made numerous appearances on Dr. Katz and Home Movies from producer Loren Bouchard. He regularly voices the character of Mort, a mortician and the Belchers' neighbor, on Bouchard's show Bob's Burgers.
- I Wish I was Bitter (2003)
- "Comedy-Contact Biography Page". Archived from the original on 2007-09-28. Retrieved 2007-10-23.
- "Audio interview: Andy Kindler goes after Louis C.K., state of comedy and more (Exclusive)". Laughspin. Retrieved April 25, 2013.
- "Kindler Talks About "Jamison"".
- "Real Jameson Actor Revealed".
- "Maron". IFC. Retrieved May 23, 2013.