||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
December 15, 1978 |
|Show||The Andy Slater Show|
|Time slot||Weekdays 2:00pm-5:00pm EST|
Andy Slater (born December 15, 1978), is an American sports radio talk show host on 940-AM WINZ. Broadcasting from a studio in Miramar, FL, he hosts The Andy Slater Show. He previously hosted his show on South Florida's 640-AM Sports 
Early broadcasting start
Slater started his broadcasting career at Miami Killian Senior High, where he was Sports Director for his junior and senior year, and at Franklin Pierce College, located in Rindge, New Hampshire. Slater also received a few awards for Sports Show of the Year at while attending Lynn University in Boca Raton, FL.
- BRECHER, ELINOR J. (May 30, 2008). "EASED S. FLA. DRIVERS THROUGH TRAFFIC". Miami Herald. p. 5B. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Andy Slater Joins 940-AM WINZ". . December 19, 2013. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- Benn, Evan (June 10, 2008). "Crime Scene". Miami Herald. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "And indeed the Dolphins cut Larry Johnson". Miami Herald. September 20, 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- "Former Miami sports talker Ed Kaplan is heading back to South Florida sports radio". Radio-Info. January 4, 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- "Racist Tweets Directed At Jacory Harris Found". September 20, 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- "ON SPORTS MEDIA: NBC's NFL playoffs coverage to have new but familiar voices". Miami Herald. January 8, 2010. p. D2. Retrieved 14 August 2012.