|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (August 2013)|
|Full name||Andrew John Stevenson|
|Date of birth||29 September 1967|
|Place of birth||Scunthorpe, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Playing position||Defender / Midfielder|
|1992||→ Doncaster Rovers (loan)||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Andrew John "Andy" Stevenson (born 29 September 1967) is an English former professional footballer who made 104 appearances in the Football League playing for Scunthorpe United and Doncaster Rovers. He played as a defender or in midfield.
Stevenson was born in Scunthorpe, and began his football career as a junior with hometown club Scunthorpe United. He made his debut in February 1986, aged 18, as a substitute in a 3–1 defeat at Port Vale in the Fourth Division. He established himself as a first-team player during the 1988–89 season, but according to a feature in the club's match programme, his "lack of a specified position may have counted against him" when it came to regular first-team football. He had a spell on loan at Doncaster Rovers in 1992, and was released at the end of the 1992–93 season.
- "Andy Stevenson profile". DoncasterRovers.co.uk. Forward Productions. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- Rollin, Jack, ed. (1990). Rothmans Football Yearbook 1990–91 (21st ed.). Queen Anne Press. p. 478. ISBN 0-356-17911-7.
- "Scunthorpe United : 1950/51-2009/10". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- Norton, Michael (22 June 2007). "The Iron Alphabet: O'C–St". Scunthorpe United F.C. Retrieved 21 March 2011.
- "Scunthorpe: Squad stats". Soccer Base. Centurycomm. Retrieved 21 March 2011. Access 1985–86 season via dropdown menu.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|