From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angel dust in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angel dust may refer to:
- A common name for the drug phencyclidine (PCP)
- A common name for the drug clenbuterol
- Angel dusting, the misleading marketing practice of including a minuscule amount of an active ingredient in a cosmetic, nutritional supplement, or food product, insufficient to cause any measurable benefit
- Angel Dust (wrestler), American professional wrestler
- Angel Dust (Faith No More album)
- Angel Dust (band), a German power metal band
- Angeldust (industrial band), an American industrial band
- Angel Dust (Blutengel album)
- Angel Dust (Benny Cassette album)
- Angel Dust (Indo G album), 1998
- Angel Dust (Z-Ro album), 2012
- "Angel Dust" (song)," a song by Tim Scott
- "Angel Dust," a track by Loudness on their 1982 album Devil Soldier
- "Angel Dust," a song by Gil Scott-Heron
- "Angel Dust" a song by Mac Miller off of his 2014 mixtape "Faces"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.