|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (October 2013)|
Angela Ardolino (born in Miami) is the founder of the Miami Children's Theater,  editorial director and founder of Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine, and a parenting, family and lifestyle expert correspondent on WFTS-TV ABC Action news, and other media outlets.
Ardolino grew up in Miami, Florida. Her mother worked for Informed Families  where she taught parenting and self-esteem courses to parents. Angela was also certified by Informed Families and taught her first class when she was 18, working with the children while her mother worked with the parents. She graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a degree in Broadcast Television.
In 1996, she founded the Miami Children's Theater (MCT), a performing arts production company founded to use the performing arts to instruct and inspire young actors and audiences. MCT teaches children ages 3–19 theater, magic, music, video production, the visual arts, creative writing, clowning and juggling. The organization was one of the first children's theater in the Southeastern United States to stage Les Misérables, School Edition. Miami-Dade County and the City of Miami both issued the theater proclamations, making April 27 Miami Childrens Theater Day. In 2011, Lauren Nedelman, one of Ardolino's former students, joined the National tour of Fiddler on the Roof.
In 2006, Ardolino moved to Tampa, Florida and founded Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine, a family resource guide serving the area. As founder of the magazine, she contributes to media segments on radio and television networks including NBC, WTSP-TV CBS, Studio 10, and 10 Connect.
Ardolino serves on the executive board of the Arts Council of Hillsborough County, the Glazer Children's Museum, and Voices for Children. She is also a member of Florida Fashionistas and Junior League of Tampa.
- "Miami Childrens Theater". www.miamichildrenstheater.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Tampa Bay Parenting Magazine". www.tbparenting.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- , abcactionnews.com, Retrieved on May 10, 2011
- "Informed Families". www.informedfamilies.org. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- , miamichildrenstheater.com, Retrieved on May 10, 2011
- Martinez, Ani (2006-04-29). "Theater Marks 10 Years with Seuss on Stage". Miami Herald.
- "QA with Lauren Nedelman from Fiddler on the Roof". statepress.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Creative Camps". www.miamichildrenstheater.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Guide to Leisure Services" (PDF). City of Coral Gables Parks and Recreation (Coral Gables Parks & Recreation Department): 18. May–August 2011. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- , tbparenting.com, Retrieved on May 10, 2011
- "CBS Tampa Bay Parenting Segment". wtsp.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Tampa Bay Parenting Segment". www.studio10.tv. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Tampa Bay Moms Like Me". tampabay.momslikeme.com. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- Belcher, Walt (2010-08-12). "Changes under way at local news stations". The Tampa Tribune. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Arts Council of Hillsborough County". www.hillsboroughcounty.org. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Voices for Children". www.vfcgal.org. Retrieved 2011-05-10.
- "Junior League of Tampa". www.jltampa.org. Retrieved 2011-05-10.