|Birth name||Angela Yee|
Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
|Show||The Breakfast Club (co-host)|
|Time slot||6:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.|
|Previous show(s)||The Morning After
Early life and education
Angela was born in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, to a West Indian mother and a Cantonese father. When she was 15 years old, she moved to South Orange, New Jersey. She majored in English at Wesleyan University because she wanted to be a writer.
She gravitated toward marketing and music industries soon after graduation from college. She landed an internship with Wu-Tang Management and was hired to assist the CEO, Divine.
She then used to work for Paul Rosenberg and Eminem's clothing company Shady Limited and saw an opportunity at Sirius Satellite Radio's marketing department, she asked Rosenberg if he could get her an interview because he had the connections through Shade 45. Rosenberg then said to her, "Well, you know what, they're looking for a female on the morning show, why don't you try it out and see if it works for you?" 
She hosted Lip Service and The Morning After with Angela Yee on Eminem's radio station, Shade 45, at Sirius Satellite Radio. She started her radio career at Sirius in 2005 as the co-host for The Cipha Sounds Effect. When Cipha Sounds left Sirius in July 2008, Angela took over the hosting duties full-time and the show was renamed the Shade 45 Morning Show Starring Angela Yee, and finally the name changed to The Morning After with Angela Yee.
In December 2010, Angela left Shade 45 and began hosting The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1, alongside DJ Envy and Charlamagne Tha God. The show is known for being candid and asking tough questions to artists.
The Breakfast Club's weekday show began national syndication in August 2013 and is currently featured in major American cities such as Miami, Atlanta, Seattle, New Orleans, Houston, Detroit, and more.
The Breakfast Club show debuted on Revolt (TV network) on March 31, 2014.
- "Jo Koy Interview Power 105.1".
- http://teamyee.tv/2013/01/10/get-to-know-angela-yee/. Missing or empty
- Radio Personality Angela Yeezy, Black Enterprise. By Janee Bolden. Published August 2, 2012. Retrieved August 2, 2012.
- "Alumni of Color Newsletter: Spring 2005: What We’ve Been Doing [Wesleyan University]". Wesleyan.edu. September 4, 2004. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- "Get To Know Angela Yee".
- "Eminem's Uncut Hip-Hop Channel – Hip-Hop/R&B – Music – Shade 45 – SiriusXM Satellite Radio – SiriusXM Radio". Shade 45. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- "Lip Service!". VIBE. Archived from the original on July 26, 2011. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- "Angela Yee – rising voice in NY". TeamYee.tv. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- http://premiereradio.com/news/view/1371.html. Missing or empty
- http://teamyee.tv/2013/03/26/weekends-with-the-breakfast-club/. Missing or empty
- http://premiereradio.com/shows/view/breakfast_club.html. Missing or empty
- 10/5/10 (October 5, 2010). "Sucker Free Exclusive: DJ Drama On His Relationship With The Aphilliates | Video". MTV. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- http://teamyee.tv/2013/09/23/mass-appeal-features-angela-yee/. Missing or empty