Angelika Kahl, née Handt (born 10 July 1954 in Radebeul) is a retired East German sprinter who specialized in the 400 metres.
She won a gold medal in 4x400 metres relay at the 1974 European Championships, together with teammates Waltraud Dietsch, Ellen Streidt and Brigitte Rohde. She finished fifth in the individual event at the same European Championships, as well as fourth at the 1974 European Indoor Championships.
She competed for the club SC Einheit Dresden during her active career.
- ^ 1974 European Indoor Championships - women's 400 metres (Die Leichtatletik-Statistik-Seite)
- 1969: Great Britain (Stirling, Lowe, Simpson, Board)
- 1971: East Germany (Kühne, Lohse, Seidler, Zehrt)
- 1974: East Germany (Rohde, Dietsch, Handt, Streidt)
- 1978: East Germany (Marquardt, Krug, Brehmer, Koch)
- 1982: East Germany (Siemon, Busch, Rübsam, Koch)
- 1986: East Germany
- 1990: East Germany (Derr, Hesselbarth, Müller, Breuer)
- 1994: France (Landre, Elien, Dorsile, Pérec)
- 1998: Germany (Feller, Rohländer, Rieger, Breuer)
- 2002: Germany (Ekpo-Umoh, Rockmeier, Marx, Breuer)
- 2006: Russia (Pospelova, Ivanova, Zaytseva, Veshkurova)
- 2010: Russia (Firova, Kapachinskaya, Krivoshapka, Ustalova
- 2012: Ukraine (Olishevska, Zemlyak, Pyhyda, Lohvynenko)
- 2014: France (Gayot, Hurtis, Raharolahy, Guei)