Angelika Niebler (née Rupertseder; born 18 February 1963) is a German politician and Member of the European Parliament for Bavaria with the Christian Social Union in Bavaria and the Member of the Bureau of the European People's Party. She sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Industry, Research and Energy, and its Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality.
She is a substitute for the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection and a member of the Delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen.
- 1988: First state law examination
- 1991: Second state law examination
- 1992: Doctor of law, dissertation: Der Einsatz einer Expertensystemshell im Gesetzgebungsverfahren (English: "The use of expert systems in legislative procedure")
- since 1991: Lawyer in Munich
- since 1995: Member of the Upper Bavaria CSU district executive
- since 1999: Chairman of the Women's Union of Upper Bavaria district and member of the Land executive of the Women's Union in Bavaria
- since 1999: Congress delegate and member of the executive, European People's Party
- since 1996: Member of Ebersberg district council
- since 1999: Member of the European Parliament
- since 1999: CDU/CSU Group parliamentary business manager in the EPP-ED Group at the European Parliament, member of the CDU/CSU Group and EPP-ED Group Executive
- since 2000: Member of the ZDF Television Board