Angelina County Airport
|Angelina County Airport|
|IATA: LFK – ICAO: KLFK – FAA LID: LFK|
|Elevation AMSL||296 ft / 90 m|
Angelina County Airport (IATA: LFK, ICAO: KLFK, FAA LID: LFK) is a county-owned, public-use airport in Angelina County, Texas, United States. The airport is located seven nautical miles (13 km) southwest of the central business district of Lufkin, Texas.
Facilities and aircraft
Angelina County Airport covers an area of 385 acres (156 ha) at an elevation of 296 feet (90 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt paved runways: 7/25 is 5,398 by 100 feet (1,645 x 30 m) and 15/33 is 4,309 by 100 feet (1,313 x 30 m). 
For the 12-month period ending July 11, 2008, the airport had 18,500 aircraft operations, an average of 50 per day: 97% general aviation and 3% military. At that time there were 72 aircraft based at this airport: 75% single-engine, 17% multi-engine, 6% jet, 1% helicopter and 1% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for LFK ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 11 February 2010.
- Angelina County Airport page at Angelina County website
- PDF page from Texas DOT Airport Directory
- Aerial photo as of 8 March 1989/1995 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for LFK, effective December 11, 2014
- Resources for this airport: