June 26, 1986 |
Staten Island, New York, U.S.
|Known for||Jersey Shore|
Angelina Pivarnick (born June 26, 1986) is an American television personality, best known for starring in the first two seasons of the MTV's reality show Jersey Shore and the Vh1 show Couples Therapy.
Pivarnick resides in Staten Island, New York City. She is of Italian and Polish descent. Pivarnick worked as a bartender and as a dental assistant before becoming part of Jersey Shore in August 2009. Pivarnick is also a graduate of Susan E. Wagner High School
Jersey Shore premiered on December 4, 2009. Pivarnick was evicted from the shore house in the third episode of season one, after refusing to work her shift at the T-shirt shop. She then was on Jersey Shore Season 2 In Miami Beach, Florida and Pivarnick again departed the house during season two after violent confrontations with fellow cast-members Mike Sorrentino and Nicole Polizzi. She did not return for season three. She has also made appearances on Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
In 2011, Pivarnick made a brief appearance in the music video for rap group Dacav5's song "Dirty Style". She also appeared as a contestant on the reality dating series Excused. She made it to the final round and was chosen by Sergio to try dating each other. She later released a new song titled "Gotta Get Out" under the name Miss AP in August 2011 featuring Tony Hanson "Fenix". The song charted at #37 in the United States on the Billboard Dance/Club Play Songs list.
In September 2012, she engaged in a fiery and controversial debate with recording artist Adam Barta on the topic of gay marriage. She later came out and reversed her position against it after Jersey Shore costar JWoww publicly blasted her on Twitter. She issued a public apology issued via TMZ.
On October 21, 2013 on a live FitnessRX For Men radio broadcast, Angelina Pivarnick put out a celebrity boxing challenge to Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jennifer "JWoww" Farley and Deena Nicole Cortese.
Pivarnick announced her pregnancy in April 2011 and said she suffered a miscarriage the previous July. Her boyfriend at the time, David Kovacs. They met at the shore in the summer of 2010.
- "Angelina". MTV. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Episode 3". MTV.
- "I'm Hot (feat. Andy Stein) - Single". iTunes. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- Source: http://www.okmagazine.com/news/angelina-pivarnick-makes-pathetic-argument-against-gay-marriage-jwoww-rips-her-twitter
- Source: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/20/jersey-shore-angelina-pivarnick-gay-marriage/
- Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/14/jersey-shore-angelina-pivarnick-adam-barta-new-single-_n_2301375.html
- Pietaro, Joe (October 22, 2013). "'Jersey Shore' Callout on FitnessRX Radio". FitnessRX For Men.
- "Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick Opens up about miscarriage". The Huffington Post. July 27, 2011. Retrieved 2012-03-19.