From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angelique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Angélique (given name)
- Angélique (instrument), also called angelica or angel lute, a theorbo with up to 17 single strings, tuned in diatonical order
- Angelique, a tree (Dicorynia guianensis) used in boatbuilding
- Angelique (Japanese series), a GxB series including video games, manga, and anime
- Angelique (song)
- Angelique (grape), another name for the French wine grape Mondeuse Noire
- Marie-Joseph Angélique, an executed French slave known as "Angelique"
- Angelique Bouchard Collins, a fictional character from the gothic horror-soap opera and film Dark Shadows, in which she is the main antagonist.
- Angélique, a song written by Gothic Metal band Theatre of Tragedy and featured in their album Aégis.
- Angélique, a 1927 opéra bouffe by Jacques Ibert
- A heroine of the books Angelique (series) and five Angélique titled films by Anne and Serge Golon
- A play by Lorena Gale, winner of the 1995 duMaurier National Playwriting Competition in Canada
- Angélique, an absinthe launched in 2007 by the distillers of La Clandestine Absinthe
- Angelique, a song on Welsh pop band Badfinger's debut album, Magic Christian Music
- "Angelique", the first track on the album Light & Shade by Mike Oldfield
- Angelique, a daughter of Leviathan in Clive Barker's Hellraiser film series
- Angelica (disambiguation)
- Angelica archangelica, a plant (Angelica archangelica)
- Angelika (disambiguation)
- Angélique, Marquise des Anges
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.