Angelli Spumante & Aperitive
|Key people||Alin Ursu (CEO)|
Angelli Spumante & Aperitive is one of the most important producers of alcoholic beverages in Romania, holder of the Angelli brand, leader on the sparkling wine market with a 70% share. The company is based in Bucharest. It was established in 1994 as Astese Production SRL but changed its name to Angelli Spumante & Aperitive in 2009. The company ownes a production facility located in Bucharest, that was built in 1999, with a capacity of 80,000 bottles per day.
Built in 1999, the company's factory located in Bucharest near the A1 motorway covers a surface area of 25,000 square metres (270,000 sq ft) and has a production capacity of 80,000 bottles per day, is one of the most modern alcohol producing facility in Europe. The company produces sparkling wine under the Angelli, Angelli Superiore Cuvee Nobiliar, Ador and Vinarte - Cuvee d'Oro brands, fruit cocktails, vermouth, aperitifs and liqueurs. The company's main market is Romania with annual sales of 7 million bottles but important external markets include Hungary, Italy, Spain, Greece, Belgium, Latvia, Israel, Finland and Denmark. The most important brand of the company in terms of sales is the Angelli Cherry with annual sales of around 4 million bottles in Romania.
Since 2003 Angelli Spumante & Aperitive is owned by the German company Henkell & Söhnlein. Founded in 1832 Henkell & Söhnlein is a major sparkling wine producer in the world with 11 production facilities located in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, France, Romania, Ukraine, Italy and Estonia.
- "Alin Ursu, Angelli: Tot ce pierdem pe intern castigam la export" (in Romanian). Ziarul Financiar. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- "Angelli spune ca posibilitatile reale de crestere sunt la export" (in Romanian). Ziarul Financiar. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- "Company history" (in Romanian). Angelli Spumante & Aperitive. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- "Company products" (in Romanian). Angelli Spumante & Aperitive. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- "Este foarte important ca echipa cu care lucrezi sǎ fie o echipǎ de profesionişti…" (in Romanian). Business Forum. Retrieved 2010-08-29.