|Created by||Rodney Peppé|
|Directed by||Mark Mason|
|Opening theme||"Angel Mouse, Angel Mouse!"|
|Ending theme||"Angel Mouse, Angel Mouse!"|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26|
|Executive producer(s)||Theresa Plummer-Andrews|
|Running time||5 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Silver Fox Films
|Original channel||CBBC (United Kingdom)
ABC Kids (Australia)
|Original run||27 September 1999 – 20 March 2000|
Angelmouse is a children's television programme which was produced and broadcast by the BBC. It was aired on CBeebies (both the separate channel and CBeebies on BBC One and BBC Two). It has also been broadcast on ABC Kids. It started from 27 September 1999 and ended on 20 March 2000.
There are also Angelmouse books and plush toys.
It was narrated by David Jason who also voiced Danger Mouse, Count Duckula, Toad in The Wind in the Willows, Hugo in Victor and Hugo, The BFG and Father Christmas in Father Christmas and the Missing Reindeer.
- Angelmouse - A mouse who is an angel. He lives on earth with his friend Quilly, and receives missions to do good deeds from "You-know-who" (God). He has wings and a "thingamajig" (halo), which slips, wobbles or even disappears when he misbehaves or neglects his mission.
- Quilly - A bird, who gives Angelmouse advice and prompts him to start or continue his missions.
- Elliemum - A sensible, kind and cheerful elephant who highly regards Angelmouse as a 'real angel'.
- Baby Ellie - Elliemum's baby elephant, who likes to play and join in fun.
- Oswald - A duck, who loves to speed especially on roller-skates. He often says "No Brakes!" as he whizzes by.
- Spencer - A dotty teddy bear, who frequently drives a car.
- Little Petal - A cute rag doll, who runs a little shop.
- Hutchskin - A rabbit, who stays in his home most of the time.
|1||"My Friend Angelmouse"||27 September 1999|
|Angelmouse rushes into Quilly in hope of passing the test of helping someone to qualify as an angel. He finally helps Quilly himself and gains his Thingamig.|
|2||"Lost Thingamajig"||4 October 1999|
|Angelmouse has lost his Thingamajig. As he searches for it he mistakes other hoops for it. When he saves Baby Ellie from a pond he earns it back.|
|3||"Important Message"||11 October 1999|
|4||"Windy Weather Day"||18 October 1999|
|On a very windy day, Angelmouse goes to Cloud 9 where he rescues Little Petal along with other people's items that had been blown away.|
|5||"Trumpet"||25 October 1999|
|Angelmouse receives a trumpet, but doesn't realise he's supposed to teach Baby Ellie how to play it. Unfortunately Oswald sits on it, but Baby Ellie picks up from bubble blowing.|
|6||"Baby Ellie's Presents"||1 November 1999|
|Angelmouse tries to choose a present for Baby Ellie's birthday. The whole village gets presents that she doesn't like, but Angelmouse manages to give her what she really wanted.|
|7||"Angel Cake"||8 November 1999|
|Angelmouse is requested to get a special cake for Elliemum, but he loses it to Hutchskin, so Angelmouse and Quilly make one with a little magic for Elliemum's tea time.|
|8||"Copycat Chick"||15 November 1999|
|Angelmouse has to find a home for a chick that copies his every move. No one but Elliemum and Baby Ellie are suitable carers for her.|
|9||"Night Flight"||22 November 1999|
|10||"Cloud Nine"||29 November 1999|
|11||"Angelmouse's Day Off"||6 December 1999|
|Its Angelmouse's day off, but he's bored and has nothing to do. He gets stuck trying to get some honey, but Quilly and all the village come to his rescue.|
|12||"Angelmouse's Reward"||13 December 1999|
|Angelmouse looks around to help people to earn a nice reward, but Quilly thinks he's causing trouble. When they get home, they find a nice surprise for Angelmouse.|
|13||"Guardian Angelmouse"||20 December 1999|
|Angelmouse has to babysit Baby Ellie, but would rather go flying in Oswald's plane. Angelmouse gets his chance when Baby Ellie warns him, Oswald's plane is out of control.|
|14||"A Visitor for Angelmouse"||27 December 1999|
|Angelmouse is assigned to help a visitor to go home. Angelmouse and his friends have trouble trying to find his place, but Hutchskin has the answer to the problem.|
|15||"The Rainy Day"||3 January 2000|
|16||"The Missing Message"||10 January 2000|
|17||"Can't Sleep Won't Sleep"||17 January 2000|
|18||"Flyaway Feather"||24 January 2000|
|19||"Ice Cream Clouds"||31 January 2000|
|On a hot day, Angelmouse is sent to get Baby Ellie some ice-cream, but there doesn't seem to be any. Oswald upon crashing his plane finds an ice-cream cloud.|
|20||"Rainbow Paint"||7 February 2000|
|Spencer donates Angelmouse's old stuff for a jumble sale, but his rainbow paint is mixed up in the lot. Angelmouse hurries to get it back before it rains.|
|21||"Head In The Clouds"||14 February 2000|
|Angelmouse is sent to help Spencer, but he can't quite find him. He stumbles across Spencer, who was mountain climbing.|
|22||"Can't Stop Duck"||21 February 2000|
|Angelmouse derelicts his duties to see Oswald drive his new car which he's supposed to stop. However he's going to have to do it without his 'Thingamajig'.|
|23||"The Wishing Star"||28 February 2000|
|Angelmouse is sent to help Baby Ellie, but not knowing what to do, consults the wishing star for advice.|
|24||"Bouncing Elliemum"||6 March 2000|
|Elliemum has a problem with talent for a contest, so Angelmouse consults his friends for some ideas. Finally Angelmouse suggests bouncing on a cloud.|
|25||"Weather Angels"||13 March 2000|
|26||"The Missing Skates"||20 March 2000|
- Script: Mark Holloway
- Animation Director: Mark Mason
- Animation: Episodes 1-11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25: Mark Mason. Episodes 12, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26: Vanessa Luther-Smith, Paul Stone, Barry Hales
- Assistant Animators: Sam Power, Jonathon Booth
- Layouts: Dan Whitworth, Ian Jackson
- Backgrounds: Sue Tong
- Line Test: Sally Mason, Jenny Fogah
- Digital Paint and Trace: C&M Digital Animation
- Dubbing Mixer: Richard Lambert
- Storyboard: Jez Hall, Mark Mason (Episodes 2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 13, 18, 22)
- Series Director and Title Sequence Animation: Graham Ralph