Angers – Loire Airport
|Angers – Loire Airport
Aéroport de Angers – Loire
|IATA: ANE – ICAO: LFJR|
|Operator||Société de Gestion de l'Aéroport Angers-Marcé (SGAAM)|
|Elevation AMSL||59 m / 194 ft|
|Pays de la Loire|
|Source: AIP France|
Angers – Loire Airport (French: Aéroport de Angers – Loire, IATA: ANE, ICAO: LFJR) is an airport located in Marcé, 20 kilometres (11 nautical miles) northeast of Angers, both communes of the Maine-et-Loire department in the Pays de la Loire region of France. It is also known as Angers – Marcé Airport (French: Aéroport d'Angers – Marcé).
The airport resides at an elevation of 194 feet (59 m) above mean sea level. It has one asphalt paved runway designated 08/26 and measuring 1,800 by 45 metres (5,906 ft × 148 ft). It also has two grass runways: 08L/26R is 720 by 50 metres (2,362 ft × 164 ft) and 08R/26L is 1,100 by 100 metres (3,609 ft × 328 ft).
Airlines and destinations
|BA CityFlyer||Seasonal: London-City|
operated by SkyTaxi
- PDF). AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 21 Aug 2014. (
- "IATA Airport Code Search (ANE – City: Angers, Airport: Marce)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Angers Loire Aéroport, official site (French)
- Aéroport d'Angers Loire at Union des Aéroports Français (French)
- Aeronautical chart for LFJR at SkyVector
- Current weather for LFJR at NOAA/NWS