From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up angler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Angler may refer to:
- A fisherman who uses the fishing technique of angling
- Angler (video game)
- The angler, Lophius piscatorius, a monkfish
- More generally, any anglerfish in the order Lophiiformes
- Angler (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Angler: The Cheney Vice Presidency, a book written by Barton Gellman in 2008 about Vice President Dick Cheney, whose Secret Service codename was "Angler".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.